Saturday, January 31, 2015

Review: Growing Up Duggar: It's All About Relationships


Growing Up Duggar: It's All About Relationships
Growing Up Duggar: It's All About Relationships by Jana Duggar

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Parts of this were difficult for me to read, as I don't share the beliefs that the Duggars espouse, especially the views on abortion and the like. HOWEVER, those are their personal beliefs, and many of the messages (veering away from pretty much the entire chapter on relationships with men) were interesting and important. I liked the stories, but there was a little too much in the way of Scripture references, and a little too much urging to accept Jesus. But for those who share these and similar beliefs, I think it might be a good read, and it's always interesting getting some information on such a famous family.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to engage - let's talk!