Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bloglovin'?

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8928417/?claim=udzsru65thp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


I am really, really, terribly bad at keeping up with blogs that I actually like reading! I had shied away from an RSS feed because I really didn't know what it did, and I have little to no patience for figuring out what it did. I still am not entirely sure, although I plan on getting a thorough tutorial at some point soon. (Because I should really figure all that out!)

But then, Kayley Hyde (@kayleyhyde) mentioned Bloglovin' on Twitter. I decided to check it out, and I actually LIKE IT! I can keep track of blogs, and though I'm still getting used to it and sifting it out, I do like that they're just all there in a row so I can read them (or not read them, as the case may be) and actually see updates.

Mostly just using this because I want to see what claiming your blog does, but still, it's exciting to discover new things, and after the Twitter chat I participated in tonight (check out @socapott, or the hashtag, #socapott, to see what was discussed, it was super fun!), I feel more technologically advanced. (Even though I am really, really, REALLY not.) So yup. Liking Bloglovin' so far, though; clean layout, simple, which is all I need!

I promise (mostly myself, because I have no idea what kind of audience this has) that I will do a REAL blog post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to engage - let's talk!